JLO Lighting Products
JLO Metal Products currently supplies impact extruded aluminum components to a wide range of industrial, commercial, and residential lighting manufacturers. Aluminum lighting products manufactured from JLO forward impact extrusions, reverse impact extrusions, and combination impact extrusions include:For more information on the impact extrusion process, including accepted commercial tolerance standards, click here.
Our engineers will assist in making your custom aluminum lighting component designs compatible with our impact extrusion process. To request design engineering support or to send a specific technical inquiry, click here.
- Allowable overall length to diameter ratio of up to 10:1 promotes unique design opportunities
- Impact extrusion process decreases production time and material costs when compared to competing manufacturing methods like spinning or hydroforming
- Available in all standard anodize colors and cosmetic finish options
- Multiple diameter luminaire shapes may be formed in a one-hit process as a single piece design, minimizing production time, assembly time, and required part count for a given bill of material
- External ribbing or heat sink tines formed with the bottom of the impact design enhance heat dissipation properties
- Uniform grain structure yields an eye-appealing surface finish to the completed part
- Custom designs ideally suited for both indoor and outdoor scoreboard lighting applications
- Better reflective properties than the equivalent steel reflector can
- Custom hole patterns to meet all industrial, commercial and residential lighting application requirements
- Single piece impact extrusion construction replaces equivalent two piece socket cup designs
- Better heat dissipation than the equivalent steel socket cup designs